Assistant Engineering Officer, Electromagnetic Compatibility
Automotive & Electronics Division
Post Date: 6 May 2019
- Handle testing projects, including electromagnetic compatibility and wireless testing
- Prepare and keep proper record of test/ calibration results in clear, detailed and fact descriptive manner
- Assist in preparation of test/ calibration reports
- Take part in development of laboratory's technical capabilities and project proposals
- Provide support to ad-hoc testing and consultancy projects and assignments
- Shift duty may be required
- Diploma or Degree from disciplines such as electronics engineering or equivalent
- Experience in EMC testing / electronics and electrical product testing an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.