Assistant Officer, Industry and Customer Relations
Corporate Development Division
Post Date: 16 May 2019
- Support the team to organise various events, including ceremonies, seminars, conferences, visits, exhibitions etc.
- Assist to prepare various event materials, for example backdrops, leaflets, posters and exhibition panels from content consolidation, design layout to production stage
- Act as the coordinator for onsite logistics and operations, in collaboration with cross team parties, to ensure facilities, décor, catering, transportation, equipment and promotional material, etc are in proper arrangement for various event needs
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to project correspondence and post event reports
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- Diploma in Event Management, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Relevant experience from public relations or events companies will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Well organised, energetic, detail-minded, dynamic and creative, able to cope with fast-paced working environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
(Note: This is a temporary position for a period of 6 months)
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.