Business Analyst, IT Consultancy
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 18 June 2019
- Understand business/functional requirements of application system, plan and design user acceptance test
- Develop user acceptance test cases and ensure test cases coverage
- Coordinate and support various parties to conduct user acceptance test
- Manage defects from identification to resolution and prepare user acceptance test report
- Collect user acceptance test statistics to prepare management dashboard
- Participate in ad hoc projects assigned from time to time
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- With 2 years solid experience in application system development, implementation and/or testing
- Relevant working experience as a service provider is preferred
- Mature, self-motivated, multi-tasking, result-oriented with excellent time management
- Able to work independently and under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.