Associate Consultant, Air & Cleaner Production
Environmental Management Division
Post Date : 2 May 2019
- Assist in implementing a wide range of environmental-related projects to business and public sectors in Hong Kong and Mainland China in relation to technology development, pollution control and cleaner production
- Implement marketing and sales plan to promote environmental-related consultancy and training services to business and public sectors in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Assist in fostering business relationship with professional institutions, government departments, environmental service providers and trade associations in Hong Kong, Mainland China and overseas
- Prepare project proposals, schedules, budgets and reports in a professional manner
- Coach and supervise a team of subordinates for project implementation and daily routines
- Assist and participate in ad hoc initiatives
- Travel to Mainland China occasionally to perform duties
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science or equivalent disciplines
- With 2 years relevant experience preferably in cleaner production/ energy / GHG management
- Practical Experience in managing Government-funded programme is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tough deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.