Consultant, Corporate Sustainability
Management Consulting Division
Post Date: 16 May 2019
- Supervise a project team to deliver corporate sustainability services such as awards schemes, assessment, and reporting to generate value and drive sustainability of the industries
- Assist to manage high-impact sustainability related programmes and studies to achieve the expected performance levels
- Execute business programmes / plans to help build a sound consulting service portfolio to promote business sustainability
- Identify market trends and needs on sustainability and translate them into consulting service opportunities with industry impact
- Maintain and enhance the competence of the project team to ensure strong core business capability for the effective project delivery
- Manage the project team's performance to achieve quality service standards and performance targets
- Enhance business network and develop partnerships with key stakeholders to support project execution and business development
- Degree from disciplines such as Environmental, Sustainability, Management, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4 years or more experience in sustainability or environmental management services preferably with sizable organizations
- Strong supervisory skills, project management, client focus, and business acumen
- Business relationship with industries, e.g. trade associations, professional institutes and public bodies, is preferred
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication, and analytical skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and teamwork mindset
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.