Assistant Manager, IT Operations and User Services
Management Information System Unit
Post Date : 3 June 2019
- Perform duties as SAP BASIS Administrator, including SAP account creation, authorizations setup, systems monitoring, performance tuning, support package / kernel update, and transport request management
- To oversee and manage software asset management cycle to ensure software used in HKPC & its subsidiary are properly registered with MIS and improper software will be removed
- Supervise junior staff to manage & review IT maintenance service and software contract to ensure continuation of services supported by external parties as per agreed service level
- Maintain IT service continuity plan, backup data and conduct DR drill
- Assist Team Managers to handle production change to ensure operational or system changes are scheduled, recorded and tracked. Issues are thoroughly investigated and responded timely through incident management process
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in SAP Basis administration on Windows and MS SQL platform, systems monitoring and have SAP Basis Certified is an advantage
- Familiar in Microsoft Active Directory, File and Print service, VMWare vSphere, network support, IT operations security and data backup
- Possess strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skill
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, multi-tasking, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, and Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.