Assistant Manager, IT Infrastructure
Management Information System Unit
Post Date : 24 April 2019
- Manage systems including O365 cloud applications, SharePoint Online, TEAMs, Sky for Business, Papercut printing system, VMware VDI, Carbon Black endpoint security system and IP Phone system
- Manage network infrastructure including Juniper network switches, Aruba Wi-Fi network, HP/Dell server, SAN Switch & Storage, VMware vSphere and monitor system health status
- Support the implementation of IT projects e.g. improvement of inventory management, requirement collection, system design, planning, technical evaluation, project implementation, testing, trouble-shooting and cost estimation, etc.
- Provide hardware and software installation and maintenance services to users in Hong Kong and Mainland offices
- Provide support to the MIS helpdesk, including document preparation, and mentoring junior staff, etc.
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Computer Science, Information System and Software Engineering or equivalent with 2 years relevant working experience
- Solid experience in O365 cloud applications, printing system, Altiris inventory records, network equipment, Security, Microsoft Active Directory, Storage Area Network (SAN) and network area storage (NAS)
- Experience in SharePoint, TEAMs, Carbon Black endpoint security system, capacity planning and cloud computing an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, multi-tasking, and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.