Assistant Technical Officer, Smart Machinery
Smart Manufacturing & Mainland Business Division
Post Date : 18 July 2019
- Support R&D works for Smart Machinery Development from idea generation, system design, prototype fabrication to system development, conduct end-user training, and prepare technical documents related to 3D Tech, AI, Robotics, Automation, Machine Control, 3D Printing
- Assist in organsing technology dissemination events, including seminar, conference, training, study missions to promote new technology and developed application
- Undertake project administration duties in SAP system
- Travel to Mainland China occasionally for on-site facility setup and project implementation
- Support ad hoc assignments if necessary
- Diploma / Higher Diploma from disciplines such as Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Automation, Control & Programming, Textile & Apparel or equivalent with 2 years working experience
- Fresh graduates from university will be considered
- Solid hands-on experience and technical expertise
- Mature, self-motivated and devoted with passion in technical works
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.