Procedures of Tender Submission
Instructions to Tenderers
- The Tender Form and Schedule & Offer must be properly filled in and signed and all requisite samples or illustrations submitted otherwise it may not be considered.
- Any alteration or erasure made to the Schedule must be initialed by the person who signs the Tender Form.
- The Council shall not necessarily accept the lowest or any Tender, and reserve the right to accept all or any part or parts of a Tender.
- If estimated quantities are set forth in the Schedule annexed to the Tender they shall be regarded only as a guide to Tenderers and shall not be binding.
- The prices quoted by the Tenderer shall include and shall be deemed to include:
Delivery at the Tenderer's own risk and expense at such place or places as may be required.
All royalties and charges for patent rights (if any) and the Tenderer shall indemnify the Council Officers, Servants or Agents and save them harmless against all claims for the infringement of such rights.
- Where materials are quoted by weight such quotations shall refer to the "net" and not "gross" weight.
- All defective or damaged items to be replaced free of charge by the Tenderer.
Lodging of Tenders
- The paper-based Tender Form, Schedule & Offer and accompanying documents completed as directed, must be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope. Tender documents must be clearly marked with the tender reference number, tender subject and the closing date on each of the envelopes. The Council reserves the right to reject any submission of tender documents without clear indication of tender reference number and tender subject.
- Tender proposals must be submitted to the Council no later than the closing date and time as indicated in the Tender Notice on HKPC website. Time of tender closing shall be based upon the time showed by the clock located at the Council’s Reception area. The Council shall have full discretion to decline any late submission.
- Tender proposals shall be lodged in the HKPC Tender Box, located at the Reception area at G/F, HKPC Building.
- No receipt / stamp for tender submission shall be issued by the Council.
Location of Tender Box:
- Ground Floor, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- In case a rainstorm black warning or typhoon signal No. 8 or above remain valid at 9:00 a.m. (Hong Kong time), the tender will be extended to 10:00 a.m. (Hong Kong time) on the next weekday (i.e. except Saturday and Sunday) other than public holiday.
Download of Tender Documents
Tender forms could be downloaded from this web site.
- Tel: (852) 2788 5678
- Fax: (852) 2788 5400
The Hong Kong Productivity Council does not bind itself to accept the lowest supply tender or the highest purchase tender or any tender and reserves the right to negotiate with any tenderer about the terms of the offer.