The HKPC Visitors Programme aims to promote liaison and information exchange through visits to the Council. Participants will be provided with an opportunity to exchange views and ideas with representatives from HKPC, and gain a better understanding of the local business environment as well as benchmark against best business practices.
The HKPC Visitors Programme welcomes applications for visits from local and overseas organizations.
- Application for visit arrangements should be made three weeks prior to the date of visit.
- The maximum number of visitors per group should not exceed 30 persons.
- Upon confirmation of the visit arrangement by HKPC, a representative from the applicant organization is required to complete a confirmation slip.
- HKPC reserves the right to reject an application.
- Mondays to Fridays : 9 : 45 am - 12 : 30 pm, 2 : 45 pm - 5 : 30 pm
- Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays : Closed
Important Note to Visitors
- Visitors' Highlights 2016
- Visitors' Highlights 2015
- Visitors' Highlights 2014
- Visitors' Highlights 2013
- Visitors' Highlights 2012
Tel : (852) 2788 5679 / 2788 6257 (Ms Jomi Wong / Ms Amy Wong)
Fax : (852) 2788 5056