Engineering Officer, Smart Living (Ref: SCD157/20)
Engineering Officer, Smart Living
Smart City Division
Post Date: 30 July 2020
- Take part in research & development projects related to the Smart Living, the Health Care IoT and Electromechanical systems
- Support both technical and business development
- Implement feasibility study projects, consultancy projects and/or government funded projects
- Assist in project management and administration, such as client liaison, suppliers management, resource planning, etc
- Assist in providing design solution, preparing proposal, report and conducting robust presentation
- Assist in deploying new technologies to projects and enhancing the professional competencies to support the team’s sustainable development
- Participate in the promotional activities and the training, such as study missions, workshops, technical seminars, and exhibition etc
- Occasional travel maybe required
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines in Science or Engineering related to Biomedical, Computer, Electronics and/or Management or equivalent with at least 2 years’ relevant experience
- Solid experience in tender process, compose technology proposals and reports
- Familiar with at least one of the following smart living technical areas:
- Technology commercialization
- Software development
- IoT System and products
- ELV Systems
- Biomedical or Health Care products
- Artificial intelligence or Data Analytic
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client-driven mind-set, comfortable with people interaction
- Positive thinking, proactive, fast-learner and innovative
- Experience in liaise with government bodies, international enterprises, industry associations or professional bodies a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua, with knowledge of other foreign languages a plus
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.