Manager, Business Development (Ref: DTBO136/19)
Manager, Business Development
Business Development Unit
Post Date: 15 April 2020
- Identify Hong Kong industry needs through regular interactions and meetings with clients, associations, and other stakeholders, match their needs with HKPC’s technical capabilities to define new technical capabilities development plan and projects in HKPC
- Define and lead the execution of new initiatives in Smart City and Smart Manufacturing through collaboration with a single or multiple business units within HKPC and external parties
- Identify new business prospects and share market intelligence with business units
- Partner with corporate marketing team to drive campaigns and capitalize new business opportunities
- Develop new industrial and commercial networks and strengthen the existing ones via different ways of engagements and collaborations
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronic Engineering or technology related discipline
- 8+ years of working experience in products or applications development, applied research and development, or other technology / innovation related area
- Experience in digital transformation technology will be advantageous
- With good project management skills
- Self-initiated, highly-motivated, strong sense of responsibility
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- Team player, able to coordinate various resources to achieve common goals
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.