Chief Marketing Officer (Ref: CDD060/20)
Chief Marketing Officer
Corporate Development Division
Post date: 5 May 2020
The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a statutory organisation established in 1967, dedicated to helping Hong Kong companies enhance their business productivity and competitiveness. To meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving business environment, we are looking for a seasoned executive for the post of Chief Marketing Officer.
- Be a strategic business partner in the senior management team by leading and translating strategic business objectives to corporate development initiatives
- Formulate corporate brand strategy and reinforce a unique and leading professional and industry partnership image for HKPC
- Devise marketing plans that align with business development strategies to promote HKPC’s key services and expertise
- Jointly carry out market research with business divisions to develop short and long term strategic and tactical service marketing plans, integrating all areas in support of business development initiatives
- Drive digital transformation and marketing for reaching out the target industry and client segments
- Direct and develop a highly insightful, tactful and professional partnership programmes
- Lead the development of HKPC’s media engagement strategy that spans multiple channels including social media, video and other communications media platforms to promote HKPC services to the press, media and stakeholders
- Develop and execute stakeholder engagement strategies in supporting effective, timely and accurate communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and drive the Corporate Communication and Marketing teams to provide a full range of communication and marketing services (including digital communication, editorial management, public affairs, etc) to business divisions
- Lead and build a strong team with mandate to drive and optimise the services with high standard of services
- Bachelor degree or above in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent
- At least 20 years’ working experience, with 10 years’ or more relevant experience at senior positions in sizeable/ multinational organisations
- Excellent track records in developing and implementing impactful corporate communications and marketing strategies and initiatives
- Solid network and strong media relations and stakeholder management experience
- Familiar with the media, government, public affairs, corporate governance, industry and business momentum
- A strong corporate brand advocate with hands-on experience in brand building and marketing
- Strategic advisor on digital engagement
- Socially and politically sensitive and keep abreast of developments in the political and social landscape
- Good judgment sense, crisis and risk management skills and managed to address critical issues proactively and tactfully
- Excellent influencing and problem solving skills with track record of capability to engage and work with all levels and wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Creative and results-driven, ability to operate and lead in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and effectively handle multiple complex and competing priorities independently
- A seasoned people manager with good coaching and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Prior exposure to public sector operation an advantage
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidate will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
HKPC is being represented by Spencer Stuart & Associates (HK) Ltd. in this search. Interested parties could submit your application including a resume, quoting the reference “HKPC-CMO”, within 2 weeks to email@example.com.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.