Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing (Ref: CDD101/20)
Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing
Corporate Development Division
Post Date: 29 May 2020
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy to differentiate the brand, products and services of HKPC among other technology centres in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area
- Devise and drive effective advertising/promotion campaigns to complement the activities/events organised by HKPC
- Oversee and manage the physical display and showcases of the exhibition halls to project an image of world-class home-grown technology organisation
- Revamp and refresh the database system and explore new channels for promotion
- Identify and develop strategic partnership with media, industry and professional organisations to promote HKPC’s R&D solutions and services
- Manage corporate awards and marketing collateral production and other corporate branding materials
- Support the development of corporate media engagement strategy covering channels of social media, video and other communications platforms
- Develop and execute stakeholder engagement strategy and crisis management strategy
- Drive communication services, including media functions, event management, publications and production, etc
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 10 years or more solid experience in marketing and/ or corporate communications with experience as a team leader
- Experienced in formulating corporate brand and marketing strategies, especially for business-to-business level
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience in managing digital marketing campaigns and projects, including social media
- Strong media relations and stakeholder management experience
- Familiar with the media, government, politics, public affairs, corporate governance, industry and business momentum
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, goal-oriented, with acute business sense
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions in corporate communication if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.