Algorithm and Software Engineer/ Researcher, Artificial Intelligence (Ref: Flair308/19)
Algorithm and Software Engineer/ Researcher, Artificial Intelligence
Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited (Flair)
Post Date : 19 March 2020
- Study the AI technology trends and applications for industries, especially the manufacturing industry, so as to identify the potential solutions for industries’ productivity improvement and upgrading
- Propose and evaluate technical ideas with other functional units so as to design a suitable solution against the requirements and demands
- Implement the development and optimization of the AI and machine learning algorithms of the specific application fields, including but not limited to machine vision, quality inspection, prognosis and healthy management, resource planning, prediction, material handling and logistics, etc.
- Carry out R&D tasks against the plans and complete the projects (including R&D work, project documents, technical report and paper, patents, etc.) as scheduled with high standard
- Handle adhoc projects and assignments when required
- Bachelor or above Degree in Computer Science, Automation, Intelligent Systems, Information Engineering, related disciplines or equivalent
- 2 years or more working experience in AI R&D and applications development
- Familiar with AI and machine learning framework, such as Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, etc., and rich development experience in Python, R or similar languages
- Good knowledge of Linux and cloud application, such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Experience on the applications of Industrial AI and machine learning, such as image processing, pattern recognition, model analysis, robotics and intelligent systems, deep learning, etc. Experience in AI applications for manufacturing industry an advantage
- Good writing, presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Passionate, mature, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese (including Putonghua) preferred
- Applicants may be considered for other positions (e.g., Research Assistant, Artificial Intelligence) if not matching all the requirements of the subject position
Choice of title “Engineer” or “Researcher” is subject to the candidate’s experience and job assignments.
Flair will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by Flair within 12 months.