Associate Consultant, AI & Robotics (Ref: RAD083/20)
Associate Consultant, AI & Robotics
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Post Date: 3 July 2020
- Assist in the project implementation of government funded projects and consultancy projects
- Conduct R&D works on AI, machine learning, mechanical design, simulation, system design, mechatronics, machine vision, etc.
- Liaise with clients and vendors, undertake follow-up actions, and monitor project progress
- Develop and prepare project proposals and reports
- Organize promotional activities such as seminars, workshops, training and study mission
- Occasional travel to mainland China to carry out projects
- Master or Bachelor degree in Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Computer Engineering, AI or equivalent
- At least 2 years or above working experience in manufacturing, AI, Robotics or automation solutions
- Technical skills in Mathlab, C++, Python, AutoCAD or Solid Work
- Experience in project management an advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.