Consultant, Intelligent Automation Solution (Ref: RAD097/20)
Consultant, Intelligent Automation Solution
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Post Date: 21 May 2020
- Identify market and technology trends in intelligent automation, smart manufacturing or smart logistics
- Acquire new technology and develop applications in automation, digitalization, AI, and system integration
- Develop solutions to meet client's requests on customized automation, intelligent system, smart manufacturing applications with new technology (i.e., intelligent automation and robotics, machine vision, IIoT, HMI, etc.)
- Lead, manage, and supervise project teams to implement clients’ and government consultancy projects
- Broaden network with industry/ vendors/ solution providers/ relevant associations, and foster partnership to promote and market the smart manufacturing consultancy service, and develop training courses/ workshops/ study missions
- Occasional travel to the mainland to carry out projects
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Mechatronics and Robotics, Intelligent System, System Engineering or equivalent with at least 10 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in mechanical design and drawings in customized automation / logistics automation development
- Experience in preparing tenders for government projects or projects in sizeable companies an advantage
- Strong leadership, presentation, communication and marketing skills
- Mature, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, and willing to take challenge
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.