Manager, Program Management (Ref: Flair047/20)
Manager, Program Management
Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited (Flair)
Post Date : 22 May 2020
- Assist to establish program/project management process to facilitate the R&D work and daily operation for efficiency
- Monitor and control the R&D projects against the proposals, schedules and guidelines to ensure they will be completed on time, within budget and in accordance with the predefined deliverables with quality standard (including but not limited to R&D work, financial data, project documents) and approval procedures
- In charge of project administrative tasks, collect and prepare the required materials, such as program/project/progress reports, paper and patents, etc.
- Work as a partner with R&D researchers and back office staff to assist and support project teams to implement the program/project plan, meet the defined targets and KPIs
- Build up and maintain good relationship with stakeholders from industries, associations, professional bodies, R&D institutes and universities to promote the R&D program and research outputs for collaborations and technologies commercialization
- Collect the industry needs and explore the potential opportunities and collaborations
- Implement the ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering, Business and Administration or related disciplines
- 6 years or above solid experience in program/project management
- Working experience on R&D project management for Government/Quango, R&D Institute/University and/or multinational companies an advantage
- PMP certificate holder preferred
- Good report writing and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Good at project planning, preparing forecast and execution
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, team player and able to coordinate various resources to achieve the goals
- Open mind, can work under pressure to meet the deadline with good quality
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Flair will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by Flair within 12 months.