Officer, Financial Accounting (Ref: Flair279/19)
Officer, Financial Accounting
Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited (Flair)
Post Date: 3 June 2020
- Perform general accounting functions including accounts payable, petty cash and staff reimbursement claims, etc
- Prepare full set of accounts and perform monthly reconciliation
- Provide assistance during internal and statutory audit
- Ensure proper filing records on timely basis
- Handle other ad hoc projects and assignments
- Provide support on procurement process
- Degree in Accounting or closely related discipline
- Student member or semi-qualified ACCA/CPA or similar professional body
- Minimum 3 year experience in financial accounting, experience in full set of accounts an advantage
- Experience in Public sector or MNC an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in computing packages including Excel, and Word
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Flair will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by Flair within 12 months.