Senior Algorithm and Software Engineer/ Researcher, Artificial Intelligence (Ref: Flair238/19)
Senior Algorithm and Software Engineer/ Researcher, Artificial Intelligence
Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited (Flair)
Post Date : 3 July 2020
- Study the AI technology trends and applications for industries, especially the manufacturing industry, so as to identify the potential solutions for industries’ productivity improvement and upgrading
- Propose and evaluate technical ideas with other functional units so as to design a suitable solutions on PHM, fault diagnosis, quality forecast and so on against the requirements and demands
- Define the technical development roadmap of AI technology applications for condition morning, fault diagnosis, PHM, quality forecast, optimization so as to work out the R&D tasks and implementation plan
- Be responsible for the development and optimization of the industrial AI and machine learning algorithms of the above application fields including mainly
- Lead project team to carry out R&D tasks against the plans and complete the projects (including R&D work, project documents, technical report and paper, patents, etc.) as scheduled with high standard
- Build up and maintain a good network with other professional organisations so as to acquire new technologies and create synergy
- Master or above Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Intelligent Systems, related disciplines or equivalent
- 7 years or more hands-on project experiences in data acquisition and signal processing, model analysis, fault diagnosis, PHM solutions development
- Rich experience on the applications of Industrial AI and machine learning for manufacturing industry an advantage.
- Good writing, presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Passionate, mature, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese (including Putonghua) preferred
Flair will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by Flair within 12 months.