Senior Officer, Marketing Communications (Ref: Flair059/20)
Senior Officer, Marketing Communications
Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited (Flair)
Post Date: 19 March 2020
- Support Marketing Communications Manager on the implementation of marketing and communications plan for projects of corporate and/or designated business divisions
- Support relevant market intelligence reporting and analysis to facilitate decisions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with cross-divisions to formulate promotion strategies for existing and new products or services
- Work among internal units or external agencies for overarching brand and marketing programmes, including ATL, BLT and digital initiatives
- Develop press materials and implement relevant events in collaboration with internal units
- Support holistic project management plan for specific projects to optimise relevant business metrics
- Support the execution of promotion campaigns from ideation, execution, channels, resources to ROI, including online and offline, with exploration for new technologies and digital strategies
- Bachelor degree or above in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience with all-rounded exposure to branding and digital marketing functions
- A problem-solver with positive can-do attitude, with acute business sense to achieve business goals
- Ability to work with people at all levels internally & externally, and drive cross-department collaboration and business results
- Hands-on and detail-oriented, result and quality driven. Able to handle multi tasks and deliver quality work in a fast paced business environment, deadline conscious
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML, WordPress, Email Campaign Systems, digital platforms
- Resourceful, creative and willing to go extra miles to achieve greater outcome
- Excellent people skill, communications and presentation skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Flair will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by Flair within 12 months.
may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.