Senior Research Analyst (Ref: DTD028/20)
Senior Research Analyst
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 17 June 2020
- Conduct survey and research on the latest market and business trends on digital transformation and technology related topics. Analyze and explore new services and consulting solutions to meet the industry needs
- Act as a project manager to design and deliver consultancy projects on funding program. Develop and monitor corresponding funding projects documentations, reports, presentations, project deliverables, event plan and regular reporting
- Support and coordinate multiple stakeholders including internal cross-division members, government officials, industry associations & vendor management to broaden the network of corresponding funding projects
- Handle enquiries and provide consultation services of funding projects to the public, applicants or other interested parties
- Liaise with industry associations to conduct regular seminars to disseminate industrial initiatives facilitated by Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC)
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mathematics & Statistics, Business, Information Technology related disciplines or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, including consulting project delivery, survey and quantitative analysis
- Excellent numerical senses and skills in problem solving, quantitative analysis, project management and report writing
- Solid working experience in operating funding project an advantage
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Hands-on knowledge in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.