Officer, Service Innovation (Ref: DTD081/20)
Officer, Service Innovation
Digital Transformation Division
Post Date: 3 July 2020
- Assist consultants to implement projects in relation to assessment schemes, industry awards, surveys, industry programmes and consultancy projects
- Perform quality control, keep track of project progress and give regular updates to supervisor
- Conduct research work, monitor research fieldwork quality and review data results, and compile reports
- Work with the team to deliver projects on time and quality, and liaise with parties concerned
- Assist the team in promoting services to relevant industries
- Support ad hoc assignments from supervisor
- Bachelor degree or above from disciplines such as Business Administration, Social Sciences, Communication or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience preferably in the areas of project management
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills, attentive to details a must
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.