Part Time Intern (Ref: DTD082/20)
Part Time Intern
Digital Transformation Division
No. of vacancy: 5
Post Date: 28 April 2020
- Assist in implementing the Government funding programme to support enterprises to fast-track the acquisition of technology solutions to continue their business remotely
- Support assessment of Government funded programme applications
- Assist in maintaining the database established for the funding programme
- Students studying Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree/ Bachelor degree in any disciplines in local universities / academic institutions
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
This is a position of Part-time internship programme of maximum one year working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.