Consultant, Food Safety & Processing (Ref: EMD019/20)
Consultant, Food Safety & Processing
Green Living and Innovation Division
Post Date : 3 July 2020
- Lead a team to meet performance targets set by the division and the Council
- Implement consultancy and/or government funded research and development projects for food safety, process modernization and new technology development
- Undertake project prospection responsibilities, develop new services and identify new business opportunities in Hong Kong and PRC
- Prepare proposals seeking government fund related to food safety and processing technology, etc.
- Organize promotional activities such as seminar, workshop, overseas training and study mission related to food and beverage sector
- Maintain network with key industry players, e.g. government authorities, professional bodies, and associations, etc.
- Handle other ad hoc projects or assignments
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as Sciences or Engineering or equivalent with 4 years or more relevant working experience
- Solid experience in food manufacturing processes and project management is preferred
- Experience in leading a team in project implementation is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation, communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Mature, self-motivated, result oriented, work with passion and ownership, be able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months