Engineering Officer, Environmental Technology (Ref: EMD040/20)
Engineering Officer, Environmental Technology
Green Living and Innovation Division
Post Date : 5 March 2020
- Implement government-funded and consultancy projects related to advanced degradable foaming materials
- Support R&D technical works and other project activities
- Manage system operation, conduct regular inspection and maintenance in laboratory and workshop
- Source and liaise with vendors on purchases for projects and functions
- Provide support to ad hoc projects and assignments
- Travel to Mainland China and/or overseas to perform duties when necessary
- Degree/Master in Sciences, Materials, Manufacturing, Product Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent from a local university. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Experience in advanced foaming/degradable material research/engineering projects an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and devoted with passion in technical work
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a position funded by the Internship Programme of the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) R&D project from February 2020 to January 2022.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.