Part-time Intern (Ref: GID074/20)
Part Time Intern (Ref:GID074/20)
Green Living and Innovation Division
No. of vacancy: 3
Post Date : 23 April 2020
• Assist project team to manage a funding scheme related to Chinese Medicine Development in Hong Kong
• Assist in initial assessment of the funding applications assigned and prepare the relevant reports and summary lists required
• Assist project teams to conduct on-site checking for applicants and funded projects.
• Assist project teams to organise seminars to introduce and promote the funding scheme.
• Support ad hoc tasks as requested by HKPC when required
• Students studying Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree / Bachelor from disciplines in Sciences or equivalent in local universities/academic institutions is preferred.
• Knowledge in Chinese Medicine, Chinese medicine industry or/and related research a definite advantage
• Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
• Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a position of Part-time internship programme of maximum one year working for 8-16 hours per week subject to work arrangement.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.