Postdoctoral Researcher, Environmental Technology (Ref: EMD039/20)
Postdoctoral Researcher, Environmental Technology
Green Living and Innovation Division
Post Date : 7 August 2020
- Implement government-funded and consultancy projects related to advanced degradable foaming materials
- Perform design of experiment (DoE) and on-site pilot studies
- Undertake R&D technical works and project activities, such as formula, equipment setup, system testing and commissioning
- Provide technical support to report preparation, drawings and other documentations
- Provide support to promotion and preparation of marketing materials
- Travel to Mainland China and/or overseas to perform duties when necessary
- Graduate with a Doctoral Degree from disciplines such as Sciences, Materials, Manufacturing, Product Engineering, Environmental Science. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Experience in advanced foaming/degradable material research/engineering projects an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and devoted with passion in technical work
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a position funded by the Research Talent Hub under the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) to conduct R&D project from February 2020 to January 2022.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.