Project Officer, Air & Cleaner Production (Ref: GID106/20)
Project Officer, Air & Cleaner Production
Green Living and Innovation Division
Post Date : 2 June 2020
- Provide technical support for a wide range of environmental projects in relation to technology development, pollution control and cleaner production projects
- Assist in delivery of environmental consultancy services to business and public sectors in Hong Kong and Mainland China, including but not limited to desktop information search, data collection and analysis, field work, survey and factory assessment
- Handle enquiries and maintain contact with clients and contractors
- Support other ad hoc assignments in relation to the division’s operation
- Occasional travel to Mainland China to perform duties
- Diploma or above from science or engineering disciplines including environmental, industrial, energy, building services, electrical & mechanical or equivalent with at least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Knowledge in new environmental technologies and/or industrial processes an advantage
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Hands-on Experience in Microsoft office software
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.