Project Officer, Chinese Medicine (Ref: EMD030/20)
Project Officer, Chinese Medicine
Green Living and Innovation Division
Post Date : 17 February 2020
- Prepare proposals, reports, interviews write up and presentation files for various industry support programs on upgrading Chinese Medicine (CM), dietary supplement manufacturing and related R&D projects
- Handle daily operation of the online CM Resource service platform and promote new services
- Support on GMP projects in system design, fabrication, validation of CM manufacturing
- Support to organize technical seminars, workshops, exhibitions and visits in PRC or overseas
- Conduct desktop research on CM and related compliance issues and policies in HK and overseas
- Assist in handling other ad hoc projects or assignments
- Bachelor degree or above from disciplines such as Chinese Medicine, software, IT, Mechanical or equivalent with 1-2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in computer packages including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, flexible and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Funding Scheme Programme for a period of 2 years.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.