Manager, Finance and Accounting (Ref: FPD161/20)
Manager, Finance and Accounting
Finance & Procurement Division
Post Date: 31 July 2020
- Manage and supervise all accounting operations and ensure compliance to accounting policies and procedures
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Record to Report, Purchase to Pay, and Order to Cash
- Prepare group consolidation for financial audit
- Drive improvement projects related to simplification and/or digitalization of accounting processes and internal controls
- Oversee and act as the process owner of the FICO module of SAP system. Lead SAP system enhancements on income recognition and other finance related processes
- Review and execute internal control policies and procedures
- Prepare regular / ad hoc financial and management reports
- Assist in handling other projects / assignments
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Accounting, Finance or equivalent with 6 years’ relevant experience
- Qualified Accountant, preferably with audit experience and knowledge of HKFRS 15
- Solid knowledge of FICO module of SAP system a must
- Proficiency in computer packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good management and supervision skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.