Officer, HKPC Academy (Ref: PCA152/20)
Officer, HKPC Academy
Post Date: 23 July 2020
- Provide administrative and teaching support for public training programmes and learning & development related consultancy services at HKPC Academy
- Liaise with colleagues on matters related to programme or enrollment administration
- Compile data, analyses and reports for management's information and review
- Formulate and execute marketing plans to promote public training programmes and consultancy services
- Handle enquiries, coordinate with speakers / clients and undertake follow-up actions for projects or programmes
- Provide administrative support for events hosted by the Academy
- Assist in client management to identify new client segments and foster relationship with existing clients
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Language, Business Management, Human Resources or equivalent preferred
- Relevant experience in executing HKCAAVQ and CEF accredited programmes experience preferred
- With relevant experience in public training programme management or learning & development consultancy preferred
- Close connections with industry associations and professional bodies an advantage
- Excellent administration, project management, interpersonal, presentation, communication and organisation skills
- Mature, well organised, positive work attitude, multi-tasking and can work independently
- Self-motivated, good team spirit, enthusiastic and result-oriented
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.