Officer, Talent Acquisition (Ref: HFD089/20)
Officer, Talent Acquisition
Human Resources & Facility Management Division
Post Date: 11 May 2020
- Independently handle the end-to-end recruitment process of officer and manager levels in a timely and professional manner from preparing job advertisements, shortlisting candidates, arranging and conducting interviews, offering employment to following up on-boarding arrangement
- Responsible for job posting, identify appropriate channels, liaise and coordinate with advertising agencies, and handle related procurement matters
- Support the recruitment and employment of student internship, handle the data entry and operational arrangements
- Conduct regular sanity check of recruitment cases, maintain accurate and complete requisitions records
- Organize recruitment talks and career fairs to attract potential talents
- Assist and participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or business related disciplines with 3 years or more relevant experience
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in recruitment up to managerial level preferred
- Solid experience in organising internship programmes, recruitment talks and career fairs an advantage
- In-depth knowledge and application of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, Employees’ Compensation Ordinance, Discrimination Legislation and Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance a must
- Detail-oriented, responsible, resourceful and ability to deal with multi-tasks efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and meticulous with strong time management and organization skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.