Consultant, Intellectual Property Management (Ref: SED113/20)
Consultant, Intellectual Property Management
SME Engagement Division
No. of vacancy: 2
Post Date: 20 July 2020
- Manage and administer the Government funding programme that encourages local companies and inventors to protect their intellectual property through patent registration
- Implement the overall process of applications vetting, fund disbursement, project monitoring, and promotion to achieve programme effectiveness and quality assurance
- Conduct analysis of programme data and stakeholders’ views to identify and implement measures to achieve the expected performance levels
- Assist in digitising the programme processes and implement measures to enhance the effectiveness of programme
- Assist in marketing activities including public speaking in enhancing public understanding of the programme
- Monitor the outcome of patent registration of approved applications
- Compile programme statistics, prepare relevant reports and meeting papers
- Conduct research, analyse and compile the market trend of Intellectual property development
- Participate in assigned consulting or training tasks to support the development of local industries
- Occasional travel to Mainland China to handle project work may be required
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Engineering, Science, Law or Business or equivalent with 5 years or more relevant experience in intellectual property services
- Experience in handling Government funded projects and good understanding of the intellectual property industry and project management an advantage
- Good writing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, well-organized, meticulous and result-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.