Lead Consultant, Intellectual Property (Ref: MCD130/19)
Lead Consultant, Intellectual Property
SME Engagement Division
Post Date: 24 February 2020
- Develop new services related to Intellectual Property (IP) analytics, valuation and trading
- Formulate and execute marketing plans to develop business opportunities and identify potential clients
- Prepare project proposals for consultancy and government funding projects
- Conduct promotion seminars / training courses and establish network with trade associations and the industries
- Deliver Intellectual Property (IP) related consultancy services
- Conduct patent search analysis, compile reports and handle patent database
- Liaise with vendors to deliver IP projects and monitor progress
- Monitor market trends and needs in the areas of IP protection and management
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Engineering, Science, Law or Business or equivalent with 4 years or more relevant experience in IP services
- Experience in application of data analytics and project management are definite an advantage
- Sound relationship with the industries, trade associations and professional institutes
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, well-organized, meticulous and result-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word processing
- Occasional travel to Mainland China to handle project work required
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.