Officer, Corporate Sustainability (Ref: SED158/20)
Officer, Corporate Sustainability
SME Engagement Division
Post Date: 3 August 2020
- Assist in coordinating and implementing consultancy services on:
- Sustainability management, reporting and verification
- Compliance management
- Environmental management system standards (e.g. ISO 14001, etc.)
- Carbon audit and management
- Waste management
- Assist in implementing large-scale environmental assessment and audit projects, coordinate and manage participant accounts
- Participate in promoting new services to support industry sustainability
- Support the development of business opportunities in relation to new sustainability standards and product sustainability
- Support the liaison with industry partners for enhancing effective implementation of projects
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines in Science, Environmental Management, Business Management or equivalent
- With relevant experience in corporate environmental / sustainability performance related area preferred
- Skill in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, or past exposure to data processing a plus
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, self-motivated, flexible, and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.