Assistant Manager, IT Operations and User Services (Ref: MIS087/20)
Assistant Manager, IT Operations and User Services
Management Information System Unit
Post Date : 20 May 2020
- Lead a small team to manage and enhance IT Helpdesk service, monitor daily user IT enquiry and support issue, and meet service level agreement
- Manage & review IT maintenance service and software contract to ensure continuation of services supported by external parties as per agreed service level
- Oversee software asset management cycle to ensure software used in HKPC & its subsidiary are properly managed
- Manage computer room environment to ensure IT equipment and systems are operating in a proper and safe environment for provision of IT services. Maintain IT service continuity plan, backup data and conduct DR drill
- Assist Team Managers to handle production change to ensure operational or system changes are scheduled, recorded and tracked. Issues are thoroughly investigated and responded timely through incident management process
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in MIS Helpdesk management, asset management, IT maintenance service, software contract and preparing IT specification
- At least 2 years solid experience in computer room facilities management including but not limited to UPS, water leakage detection system, CRACs, remote monitoring and control systems, etc.
- Familiar in IT products including Microsoft, PCs, server hardware, IT operations and data backup
- Possess strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skill
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Mature, responsible, self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.