Assistant Engineering Officer, Hardware Design
Automotive Platforms and Application Systems R&D Centre
Post Date: 30 October 2019
- Take part in automotive technology and related systems projects in green and smart mobility areas
- Conduct and implement electronic hardware schematic and layout design
- Support software development involving motor control and image processing etc.
- Undertake on-site works including system installation and system performance evaluation through bench tests and field tests etc.
- Support supervisor’s assigned activities including but not limited to showcase display and expo etc.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent with related working experience preferred
- Skill in C, C++ or Python language an advantage
- Knowledge of IoT and A.I. a plus
- Responsible, self-motivated with analytical skills to solve technical problems as well as good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.