Assistant Project Officer, Intelligent System (Ref: APAS136/20)
Assistant Project Officer, Intelligent System
Automotive Platforms and Application Systems R&D Centre
Post Date: 9 July 2020
- Participate in R&D project activities with focus on smart mobility and intelligent systems according to the roadmap of R&D centre
- Assist supervisor in project coordination including but not limited to supplier sourcing; procurement logistics; quotations, proposals, reports, user manuals and presentation powerpoint preparation; desktop researches, survey and on-site study; technical specifications and testing requirements for projects etc.
- Conduct hands-on mechanical & electrical design work including basic drawing, wiring connection, components soldering, parts fabrication, lab test equipment assembly, installation and adjustment
- In charge of ad-hoc tasks assigned
- Assist supervisor in assigned activities e.g. showcase display, workshop, expo, etc.
- Occasional travel to Mainland China may be required for project support.
- Degree or above from disciplines such as Electrical, Electronics, Automotive, Mechanical Engineering, Science or equivalent with working experience is preferred
- Good skills in report writing, presentation slides making and analytics by using excel are required
- Good problem solving skill and can work under pressure with good time management
- Experience in liaising with supplier and Finance in procurement workflow and audit is preferred
- Proficient in computer software e.g. Photoshop, AutoCAD is an advantage
- Mature with good interpersonal communication skill
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English with basic level in Putonghua is a plus
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.