Engineering Officer, Testing & Reliability
Automotive & Electronics Division
Post Date: 15 October 2019
- Handle tests and projects related to electronics assembly, product reliability, electrical safety test and wireless test
- Participate in R&D projects implementation with focus on team's projects such as new solution and business developments
- Conduct research and development (R&D) work on hardware/software designs and prototyping, focus especially on mechanical/ electrical/ electronic/ programming works and control system
- Conduct hands-on mechanical, electrical and electronics design works, including technical drawings, wiring connection, components soldering, parts assembly and fabrication, installation and adjustment
- Prepare the required documentations for laboratory quality system accreditation
- Handle customer enquiries on technical issues
- Assist in marketing strategy formulation and business development
- Bachelor Degree or above from disciplines such as Electronics/ Electrical/ Automotive/ Physics/ Mechanical/ Product/ Design Engineering or equivalent
- Prior work experience in related field preferred
- R&D work job reference and relevant experience in testing and certification industry preferred
- Excellent skills in electronic circuit design or mechanical design using CAD/ CAE tools, i.e. Solidworks, Pro-E, etc.
- Good knowledge in project management
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Proficient in Project Management System, MS Word and Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.