Engineering Officer, IoT Software (Ref: SCD110/20)
Engineering Officer, IoT Software
Smart City Division
Post Date: 16 July 2020
- Take part in research & development projects related to the Smart Living, the Health Care Internet-of-Things and Electromechanical systems
- Support on both technical and business development
- Implement feasibility study projects, consultancy projects and/or government funded projects
- Assist in project management and administration, such as client relationship management, suppliers management, resource planning and project execution etc
- Assist in providing design solution, preparing proposal, report and conducting robust presentation
- Assist deploying new technologies to projects, and enhancing the professional competencies to support the team’s sustainable development
- Participate in the promotional activities and the trainings related to the projects, such as study missions, workshops, technical seminars, capability building and exhibition etc
- Station in HK. Occasional international traveling maybe required
- University Degree or above in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Fresh graduates with relevant hands-on experience are encouraged to apply
- Good knowledge in software programming (C++/python/Java etc…), Internet-of-Things, wireless technologies, networking, Cloud and open-source platform riding on Git is essential
- Sound knowledge in Machine Learning or Deep Learning in voice, image and video analytics is regarded as bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client-driven mind-set, comfortable with people interaction
- Positive thinking, proactive, fast-learner and innovative
- Experience in liaise with government bodies, NGOs, research institutes, industry associations or professional bodies is a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.