Engineering Officer, Smart Mobility (Ref: SCD208/20)
Engineering Officer, Smart Mobility
Smart City Division
Post Date: 8 October 2020
- Conduct R&D work on Smart Electronics solutions, Autonomous Vehicles and New Energy Vehicle technologies
- Design solutions for hardware prototype and embedded software
- Perform hands-on electronic assembly work in laboratory such as prototyping, circuit debugging, wiring and soldering
- Support project implementation, progress monitoring & control and vendor management
- Troubleshoot technical issues in field as needed
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments as needed
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ solid experience in the development of electronic product, IoT and robotics
- Hands-on experience in at least one of following expertise: Sensor technologies, Robotic Operation System (ROS)
- Coding skills in C++, Python, C#, Java, SQL or other related software toolkits
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with teamwork spirit
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Temporary position for a period of 12 months.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.