R&D Manager, Smart Mobility (Ref: SCD173/20)
R&D Manager, Smart Mobility
Smart City Division
Post Date: 14 September 2020
- Initiate, build & manage government funded R&D projects and consultancy projects by going through market analysis, proposal preparation, project implementation and reporting
- Lead the R&D works related to smart mobility like Autonomous Driving/ Artificial Intelligence/ Robotics, etc.
- Supervise and lead teammates in hardware designing & building, software programming, firmware coding and product testing, etc.
- Keep projects progress on track to completion. Compile progress reports in timely manner
- Organize and/or attend seminars, workshops, conferences & publicity events to disseminate the project results for commercialization and promotion
- Occasional travels to Mainland China or overseas may be required
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Technical skills in Computer vision / machine learning/ Robotics / Embedded software programming / sensor & IoT communication technologies
- Solid experience in Python and C programming a plus
- Knowledge in ROS operating system for Robotics an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication, able to coordinate various resources and achieve common goal as well as able to work under pressure
- Excellent skills in project management, proposal and report writing preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.