Officer, Industry and Startup Relations
Business Development Unit
Post Date: 9 September 2019
- As an ambassador, administer the daily activities of SME One, a one-stop advisory centre for local SMEs and startups, including handling enquiries from walk-in visitors, email, and telephone hotline, providing relevant information and support
- Provide advice to SMEs and startups on local funding schemes and support programmes
- Assist manager in organizing seminars and activities for business and technical knowledge sharing
- Follow up enquiries and provide further assistance if necessary
- Manage website and mobile app information
- Bachelor Degree or above from any disciplines or equivalent
- With 2 years' relevant experience in customer service and event management
- Knowledge in funding schemes an advantage
- Well-versed in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge in design software, e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner
- Well organized and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.