Innovation Officer, Inno Space
Business Development Unit
Post Date: 20 September 2019
- Assist in organizing STEM classes, startup-related workshops, seminars, networking events, etc. for schools, members of Inno Space and the public
- Liaise with various divisions and stakeholders to ensure smooth work progress and develop STEM network
- Participate in course content design of STEM workshop and provide support on execution
- Administer the day-to-day operation of the Inno Space of HKPC and support Inno Space users in equipment operation
- Perform other ad hoc duties when required
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering, Education and related disciplines or equivalent
- With 2 years' working experience in teaching or formal education preferred
- Experience in STEM education, startups or makerspaces a plus
- Enjoy learning new technologies and operate machines and programming
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.