Copywriter, Corporate Marketing
Corporate Development Division
Post Date: 27 August 2019
The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is hiring a bilingual Copywriter for the Corporate Marketing Unit of the Corporate Development Division, to create compelling content and deliver support on marketing projects so as to promote HKPC’s leadership and brand image.
- Manage and create compelling and quality content by copywriting for external communication materials including eDM and printed materials to support marketing activities and engage the target
- Initiate and participate in multiple projects with creative coverage in articles, infographics, event, animation and digital, ensure projects in right track with timely manner
- Synthesise and effectively communicate insights and creative idea with internal stakeholders within and across divisions
- Work as a story teller and a team player, to ensure all communication collaterals are well written and accurately reflect the brand of HKPC
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Communication, Advertising, Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 5 years’ experience in editorial or copywriting for marketing and communications functions, knowledge in eDM content management will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills are required
- Ability to adhere tight timeline, good at project management, multi-tasking and attentive to details
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple language to facilitate understanding of the target audience
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese language are mandatory
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.