Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing
Corporate Development Division
Post Date: 17 September 2019
The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is looking for an energetic leader for its Corporate Marketing Unit. This senior manager role will manage teams of marketing professionals, reporting to the head of the division, to shape and maintain HKPC’s leadership role in the field, and promote HKPC’s brand, trainings, products and services to the wider SME audience.
- Develop and implement the overall marketing strategy to differentiate the brand, products and services of HKPC among other technology centres in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area
- Lead and groom the team to deliver in collaboration with cross unit and division efforts across the Council
- Devise and drive effective and efficient advertising/promotion campaigns to complement the activities/events organised by the Council for ATL and BTL, online and offline efforts
- Gatekeep external promotional materials for the Council including but not limited to eDMs, flyers, pamphlets, social posts in terms of both language and branding in alignment with the Council’s image
- Oversee and manage the physical display and showcases of the Council’s exhibition halls to project an image of world-class home-grown technology organization
- Responsible to revamp and refresh the Council’s database system and explore new channels for promotion
- Identify and develop strategic partnership with media, industry or professional organisations to help promote the Council’s products and services
- Oversee the Council’s exhibition, sponsorship or other event invitation in terms of brand, showcases and display
- Perform budget management for the whole Council’s marketing activities
- Create marketing/branding toolkits and platforms for effective marketing and brand campaigns for new products or services
- Manage relevant marketing and promotion projects, such as brand audit or SEM refresh
- Identify tools and perform constant market intelligence digest to facilitate strategic planning
- Manage corporate awards and marketing collateral production, templates and other corporate branding materials
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of solid experience in marketing with experience as a team leader
- Experienced in formulating corporate brand and marketing strategies, especially for business to business level
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience in managing digital marketing campaigns and projects, including social media
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, able to communicate and talk to people of all levels, all teams
- Goal-oriented, with acute business sense and strategic thinker
- Problem-solver and positive leader
- Detail-oriented and results driven with analytical mindset
- Resourceful, creative and willing to go extra miles
- As a change agent and driver for results
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.