Manager, Council Secretariat
Post Date: 12 August 2019
- Handle a portfolio of corporate secretarial matters
- Provide secretarial support to ensure smooth operation of Council and Standing Committee meetings
- Coordinate meetings, write business papers and reports and undertake follow-up actions with responsible divisions and parties
- Liaise with divisions for key performance monitoring and funding application, maintain database, conduct data analysis and presentation
- Advise divisions on the council and corporate requirements
- Provide secretarial support to the management meetings
- Prepare correspondence in English and Chinese and conduct research on corporate matters
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments and undertake other administrative duties when required
- Bachelor Degree or above from Public Administration, English Language, Translation or equivalent
- 4 years or more experience in council secretariat duties from government or public organizations preferred
- Proven experience in writing and editing papers and reports
- Good analytical and organizing skills
- Responsible, self-motivated and good team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications including PowerPoint and Excel, and Chinese word processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.