Administration Assistant (Ref: RAD214/20)
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Post Date: 22 September 2020
- Assist in implementing and managing RAD projects
- Support on logistics of project deliverables
- Provide full range of secretarial and administrative support to the division
- Support and monitor inventory and assets
- Handle documentation and file management
- Assist in scheduling and organizing appointments, meetings and functions in the right priority
- Prepare timesheet, correspondence, agenda, minutes and materials for meetings, and undertake follow-up actions
- Support ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Diploma or above in Engineering, Sciences, Business Management or equivalent
- One year or more solid experience in secretarial or administrative duties
- Experience in using SAP is an advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Mature personality with self-discipline, be able to handle multi-tasks with different timelines, initiative, integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Temporary position for a period of 12 months.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.