Assistant Engineering Officer (Ref: RAD213/20)
Assistant Engineering Officer
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Division
Post Date: 22 September 2020
- Propose and evaluate technical ideas with other functional units so as to design a suitable solution against the requirements and demands
- Design and test system structures
- Implement the development and optimization of the android/iOS application, AI and machine learning algorithms of the specific application fields
- Carry out R&D tasks against the plans and complete the projects (including R&D work, project documents, technical report etc.) with quality and as scheduled
- Handle ad hoc projects and assignments when required
- Bachelor or above Degree in Computer Science, Automation, Intelligent Systems, Information Engineering, related disciplines or equivalent
- Familiar with AI and machine learning framework, such as Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, etc., and rich development experience in Python, R or similar languages
- Android, iOS, Java, C++, SQL, C#, and HTML experience
- Good writing, presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Passionate, mature, self-motivated, and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese (including Putonghua) preferred
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
This is a Temporary position for a period of 12 months.
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting the reference number on the subject heading) within 2 weeks.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.